- Warranty is valid in the Philippines only.
- The warranty is valid on purchases made on our official website www.karatostech.co
- The warranty is available to the customer named. It is not transferable, negotiable, or assignable to a third party.
- Kratos Tech products must be registered through our website kratostech.co within (30) days upon date of purchase to qualify for warranty. Order number, invoice number, and date of purchase are needed information to complete the registration.
- For warranty services, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty is NULL & VOID in the following cases:
- Failure to register warranty on-line within (30) days from purchase date.
Warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Normal wear & tear.
- Use other than accordance with the instruction manual.
- Unauthorized disassembly, repair, alteration or modification.
- Malfunction resulting from act of nature (including but not limited to earthquake, fire, lightning)
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, or accident. Exposure of product to any foreign matter such as, but not limited to spillage of food or liquid hazard, insect infestation, corrosion.
- Use of improper or incorrect electrical or voltage supply.
- Consequential damage due to negligence, abuse and improper testing, installation, or modification of any kind made to the product.
- The warranty does not cover the transportation, handling, or delivery charges incurred in the delivery of the product to and from our service center or customer’s premises.